- 110 Corrine Dr, Hopewell Township, NJ 08534
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1426 Sqft
- This home is ready and waiting for you to put a smile on it! Premier location and close to all of the conveniences. Take a tour of this lovely neighborhood and see all the potential this Ranch home - has to offer! 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fireplace, eat in kitchen, garage, full basement. The tranquil back yard will delight! Being sold in as is condition. Buyer to obtain all required certs and inspections required for closing.
- 4 E Waverly Dr, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2056 Sqft
- Wonderful location to parks, schools, Turnpike and all of the conveniences! Quick closing available, move right in! This lovely home offers hardwood flooring, newer doors and windows, updated kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Master BR with double closets and private bathroom. On the ground floor level there is a family room, 4th bedroom and half bathroom. Te spacious main bathroom offers a jaccuzzi, heat lamp and granite topped vanity. Wonderful schools. Please take a tour!
- 1623 79th St, North Bergen, NJ 07047
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1128 Sqft
- Single Family Row Home! Close to all conveniences! 3 Bedrooms, 1 Full and 1 Half Bathrooms. Deck, Patio and Fenced Yard. Basement has walk out ground floor entry to the back yard. - It also offers laundry and possible Rec Room area. 3 Bedrooms and 1 Full Bathroom on the 2nd floor. Driveway parking and plenty of street parking for convenience, With a little effort this home could shine and be the captivating home you've been searching for. This home is sold in AS IS condition. Buyer to obtain any certifications and ...
- L3 Quincy Cir Unit L, South Brunswick, NJ 08810
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1302 Sqft
- Immediate occupancy! Take a look at this well located 2 bedroom plus an additional room suitable for use as a den/nursery/study. Full basement, attic, eat in kitchen and spacious living room. Enjoy the convenience of 2 reserved parking spots! Private fenced in back yard with Trex deck. Great schools, close to conveniences! With a little TLC you can make this your favorite place to call home! Sold in as is condition. Contents also available for the new owner. Take a look and see if it's the one!
- 6106 City Pl Unit 6, Edgewater, NJ 07020
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1807 Sqft
- Stunning City Place located along the Hudson River offers an amazing lifestyle and plenty of conveniences for it's new owner! Surrounded by shopping, restaurants, convenience to NYC ferry and major roadways. Views of the New York Skyline to be enjoyed along the complex. Immediate occupancy! Close and move within 2018! To be sold in as is condition. Inspections for informational purposes only. Buyer to obtain any necessary permits or townships inspections required prior to closing.
- 105 Marlin Rd, Stafford Township, NJ 08050
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1320 Sqft
- Ocean Acres welcome you to Manahawkin in Stafford township! Ocean County is a delightful place to live, work and play! This roomy Cape Cod is delightful with vaulted ceilings, wood burning stove, sun room and more. There are nicely sized living room, family room and dining room for all of your entertaining and relaxation. The home is available for a quick occupancy, just in time for the holidays! Please note appliances included AS IS. New owner to obtain any necessary township certificates and fire inspections requ ...
- 1452 US Highway 130, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1562 Sqft
- Spacious ranch home with hardwood flooring, basement, one car garage! 1562 sq ft of living space. Large detached shed. Let your decorating skills come to life and turn this lovely home into a showcase! Easy access to all of the conveniences. See it now!
- 83C Highway 516 Lot 3, Old Bridge, NJ 08857
- Zoned general office and also approved for a medical office! Highly visible business location, located in between Owens Rd and Worth Place on Route 516. Don't miss this opportunity to grow and thrive in Old Bridge!
- 47 Tanglewood Ct, South Brunswick, NJ 08852
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 730 Sqft
- Maximum convenience! Easy to enjoy first floor condo with patio, low monthly maintenance fee. Current tenant is on a month to month lease at rent of $1250. Could be ideal for investor. Just minutes from transportation, shopping and more with easy Route 1 access. Wood burning fireplace in living room. Plenty of parking!
- 406 Swedesboro Rd, Greenwich, NJ 08027
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1800 Sqft
- Once in a lifetime opportunity! Nothnagle Log Home, built between 1 . On the National Register of Historic Sites through the US Department of the Interior. This is the oldest log cabin in the United States, and the oldest of it's type in the Western Hemisphere. C.A. Nothnagle Log House is attached to the home of Doris and Harry Rink, who have owned the home since 1940. Incredible artifacts and various furnishings are also included in the sale of this museum-like property. 100 ft redwood trees, a gazebo, shed, machi ...